Discussion: DESCRIBE SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER GIVE AWAYReported This is a featured thread

Category: Discussion Forum / TRASH
Showing 2 posts
lfuribe
lfuribe
DESCRIBE SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER GIVE AWAY
Sep 16 2011, 2:39 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2011, 2:39 PM EDT
Well at the beginning I was not sure about what would be the only thing which I could never give away, I was thinking about my mobile phone, my pillow, chocolate, internet and even my boyfriend, but then I realize that we were talking about something so the things changed; actually he didn’t belong to that group.

I wanted to select something out of the blue but there wasn’t a special thing which I really could never give away, then the music was one of the better things I thought in that moment. Anyway it is important but not essential at all.

Then I thought about changing the topic to “describe someone you could never be without” so right there I thought about three important people that really know me; my mom, my boyfriend and finally my sister. Then I wanted to choose one of them so that was impossible, that’s why I returned to my original topic.

And in that way I began to ask my mom, my dad, my peers, my boyfriend, my brother, my sister about what would be the only thing I could never give away the all told me things that obviously are necessary but again not essential. So I understood that was just one thing which I could never give away and that was my glasses.

Having already decided that the only thing I could never give away, I can conclude my essay telling you that my mom my boyfriend my sister and the most important thing my glasses, even if there are people who prefer to look me without my glasses, are that “something” which I could never give away.
7  out of 10 found this valuable. Do you?    
marthalópez
marthalópez
1. RE: DESCRIBE SOMETHING YOU COULD NEVER GIVE AWAY
Sep 16 2011, 5:07 PM EDT | Post edited: Sep 16 2011, 5:07 PM EDT
VERY GOOD. 18/20 5  out of 5 found this valuable. Do you?    

Related Content

(what's this?Related ContentThanks to keyword tags, links to related pages and threads are added to the bottom of your pages. Up to 15 links are shown, determined by matching tags and by how recently the content was updated; keeping the most current at the top. Share your feedback on WikiFoundry Central.)